Tuesday 3 March 2015

Doremon The Movie malay taman kucing




It is my blog link   http://vedio12344567.blogspot.com
My name is muhammad umer and I am study in class 2nd year  in bahria collage karsaz  my father was a writter he wrote many books he was a peot of nature .
I am telling to my dears fllowers

A very best thing of amazing vedio .the man who perfome a very defficult   thing in this world he                                                                                

At first glance, you may think country singer Tyler Farr's song "Redneck Crazy" is just another Texas Chainsaw Massacre installment. But it's really about a man who wants to "park this Silverado on your front lawn," also known as trespassing and destruction of property, "get my pissed off on" (very different than getting off by getting pissed on), and "lean my headlights into your bedroom windows" because his girlfriend was getting a little action on the side from a man with a smaller truck. I'm not kidding, though: "he can't amount to much, by the look of that little truck."
If all of that wasn't egregious enough, he also intends on throwing "empty beer cans at both of your shadows" from his truck.
Which brings us to the next moral infraction

Well, we've got women chronicling pre-meditated murder in both The Dixie Chicks' "Goodbye Earl" and Miranda Lambert's "Gunpowder and Lead," but because both of those are women responding to domestic violence, thus possibly considered morally defensible to some people (but not the State), we'll ignore them







No comments:

Post a Comment