Wednesday 4 March 2015

ladies fight


It is my blog link   http://vedio12344567.blogspot.com
My name is muhammad umer and I am study in class 2nd year  in bahria collage karsaz  my father was a writter he wrote many books he was a peot of nature .
I am telling to my dears fllowers

A very best thing of amazing vedio .the man who perfome a very defficult   thing in this world he              and pulls you away from that pretentious uptown apartment in the city that everyone outside of farming communities are presumed to have, and back down to Earth so that you can see that the key to life truly is Once the twang of that third and final chord hits your ears, it wraps around your heart like fishing line simplicity. And an expensive tool set. And a barn full of pesticides and other biological agents engendered by the miracle of modern chemistry. And an advanced knowledge of contemporary agricultural science        At first glance, you may think country singer Tyler Farr's song "Redneck Crazy" is just another Texas Chainsaw Massacre installment. But it's really about a man who wants to "park this Silverado on your front lawn," also known as trespassing and destruction of property, "get my pissed off on" (very different than getting off by getting pissed on), and "lean my headlights into your bedroom windows" because his girlfriend was getting a little action on the side from a man with a smaller truck. I'm not kidding, though: "he can't amount to much, by the look of that little truck."
If all of that wasn't egregious enough, he also intends on throwing "empty beer cans at both of your shadows" from his truck                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment